Porsche USA Dealer
Hyperlinks, Third-Party Web Sites, and Social Media Platforms
Our On Line Solutions may consist of links on web sites of various other Porsche companies, Porsche dealers, or other third functions, including to social media marketing platforms eg Facebook (“Linked Sites”). Porsche isn't responsible and it has no liability when it comes to privacy policies or methods of Linked Sites. We recommend that you review the privacy policies of each and every connected Site you go to.
Outside of the U.S.
Information We Collect
Information You Provide Us. We gather information that is personal once you:
- create the online Porsche Login service;
- order and/or buy any one of our products from united states or an unbiased Porsche dealer;
- sign up for any Porsche event or program, such as the Porsche Travel Club, Porsche Driving Schools, or webspecials, and/or be involved in any occasion, system, competition, studies, or any other promotion that individuals may offer from time to time (collectively, “Events”);
- sign up to the Porsche Magazine, newsletter, or other communications from us,
- contact or talk to us;
- request information from united states;
- begin or complete the applying process for employment by Porsche;
- access or usage Porsche pages or reports on any 3rd party social media marketing systems particularly Facebook (“Social Media Pages”);
- supply or submit remarks, recommendations, experiences, or any other content to united states; and/or
- otherwise interact with united states and our on the web Services.
Information Collected Automatically.
Analytics Information: we possibly may make use of 3rd party analytics tools, such Google Analytics, to aid united states measure traffic and consumption styles for our on line Services. These resources collect information delivered by the web browser or mobile device, like the pages you visit as well as other information that helps us in improving our Online Services. We gather and employ this analytics information in aggregate form.